We reserve the right to change this statement at any time, which you’ll be promptly notified of. We recommend you frequently visit this page to be aware of updates.
What data do we collect?
When you visit this site, we may collect the following information:
- Personal data: name, phone number, email, and other contact information.
- Derivative data: browser type, referring/exit pages, IP address, and so on.
Why do we collect your data?
- We collect our users’ data for several purposes:
- To understand their needs and improve our product/services.
- To send them promotional emails we think they’ll be interested in.
- To send information about products and services upon the user’s request.
- To respond to users’ questions, concerns, and customer service requests.
- For business analysis and marketing researches.
We’re committed to keeping customers’ data secure and confidential. We’ve done all our power to prevent unauthorized access and data theft. “Website” is regularly checked and scanned for vulnerabilities and security holes.
All information that the user sends or enters has strong protection. We use the latest security measures to ensure confidential data is entered while using the site.
User data is stored in secure networks. Only a limited number of people with special rights have access to them.
Please pay special attention to the fact that cookies don’t allow us to control the user’s computer or affect its operation. They’re only needed to track the pages and sites that are most useful to the customer. We need such files to improve your user experience.
Involvement of third parties
We do not transmit or sell user information. If it is necessary to involve third parties, we must notify users in advance.
Delete user data
We operate following the GDPR. Each user has the right to prohibit us from collecting and storing his data and request its removal.